1. Who this PCP applies to: This PCP applies to any person who uses our Website. By accessing or using our Website you agree to be bound by this PCP. We may change this PCP at any time. We shall deem your continued use of our Website as indicating your consent to such changes.
2. Information we collect from you: When you use our Website (through your account or as a guest) we collect the following information from you:
a. if you choose to contact us via our Website we collect your name, e-mail, prefix, telephone number and the contents of your chosen message;
b. upon sign-up (or for guest checkout) we collect your full name, user name, your e-mail address (including any email associated with your payment provider’s account), your password and details of the device you are using;
c. details in relation to your use of our Website, including the pages that you have visited and the products that you have viewed. In the future, we may also allow you to upload pictures and/or reviews to the Website too, in which case we shall collect and process the information that you choose to submit. You confirm that you have the permission to upload such images and/or reviews and acknowledge and agree that these will be seen by other customers of ours who are browsing and/or using the Website;
d. if you place an order via the Website, the shipping address to which the order shall be delivered and any other details required to carry out such delivery e.g., a telephone number;
e. your IP address or the internet browser which you are using when you use our Website, such information will, however, only be aggregated with those of other users and will not be able to specifically identify you at any point;
f. any information which we may collect as a result of you clicking on any of our advertisements, including those which we display via Facebook and which may include your e-mail address (if you choose to submit it to us);
g. your e-mail address if you choose to submit it to us for the purposes of obtaining our newsletter; and
h. information collected by the cookies and similar technologies as provided in paragraph 10 below and in the table below at the bottom of this PCP.
3. Collecting your financial information: Your financial details are collected and used by our payment processor, namely Shopify, when you purchase the Products on the Website. Otherwise, the only financial details we will hold are the records of your transactions.
4. How we use information collected from people who use our Website: The information is used for our own business management purposes and also in order to provide the best service possible via our Website, including to allow us to fulfil our contractual duties in delivering orders to each customer. We may also use
your information to:
a. help you access your information after you sign in and remember information for future visits;
b. complete your transactions using the Website;
c. facilitate the improvement of our Website and your experience of our Website and to develop and test our Website;
d. provide technical support in relation to user enquires, resolving disputes, collecting fees and troubleshooting;
e. monitor numbers of visitors, traffic and demographic patterns;
f. prevent fraud or illegal activities;
g. provide information about other products and services. From time to time (and where permitted to do so under applicable data protection and direct marketing laws) we may send you information about our Website and other goods and services which we think may be of interest to you. You can tell us to stop this at any time by sending an e-mail to email@example.com;
h. contact you with our online marketing materials, by email, text or phone, which you can unsubscribe from at any time; and
i. share with third parties for the purposes as described in paragraph 5 below.
5. Sharing information with third parties: We may, subject to their obligations to comply with applicable data protection legislation, share your information with third parties including:
a.with various third party service providers that assist us in running our business, such as our web hosting company, our e-mail marketing provider and other similar service providers;
b. in relation to the sale of some or all of our business, or its assets, to any third party, or as part of any business restructuring or reorganisation, but we will take steps with the aim of ensuring that your privacy rights continue to be protected;
c. our payment provider, namely Shopify, in order for it to fully complete the order;
d. in anonymised form with data aggregators and service providers as part of an analysis of user metrics or sales performance;
e. with law enforcement agencies in compliance with law enforcement.
6. Processing ground: QFJC relies on the contractual necessity processing ground in order to collect the information stated at paragraphs 2(b) and 2(d) as this information is required for QFJC to fulfil its obligations under its contract with you. QFJC relies on the consent processing ground in order to collect the information stated at paragraphs 2(a), (f), (g) and (h), such consent obtained via you choosing to provide your query or email to QFJC, submitting your e-mail via the newsletter section or via the use of its cookie banner when you first enter the Website (as applicable). For the remaining information set out at paragraph 2, QFJC relies on the legitimate interests processing ground. The items of personal data collected are, in being limited to “business card” and “technical” type data, not of a nature whereby your rights and freedoms as a data subject are outweighed by such data collection.
7. Links to third party websites: We are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of other sites even if you access such sites using links from our Website. We recommend that you check the policy of each site you visit and contact its owner or operator if you have any concerns or questions. In addition, if you link to our Website from a third party site or via a social network (e.g. Twitter, Facebook), we are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of the owners or operators of that third party site and recommend that you check the policy of that third party site and contact its owner or operator if you have any concerns or questions.
8. Security and Retention: We have implemented technology and policies to safeguard your privacy from unauthorised access and improper use. Our physical servers are operated by Shopify and are located worldwide including in the EEA, USA and Canada. Where such information is transferred outside the EEA, we have taken steps to ensure that agreements with such third party providers contain provisions ensuring the adequacy of such transfer. When Shopify send your personal information outside of Europe, they do so in accordance with European law. We only retain the data that we collect about you for as long as is reasonably necessary based on the purposes for which it was originally collected and, in any event, we delete data we hold about you in relation to our Website if you have not signed into, or otherwise accessed, your account in the previous 2 years.
9. QFJC’s policy towards children: We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information in relation to children under the age of 18. If we discover that we have collected personal data in relation to any children under 18 we shall delete such information.
10. Cookies and similar technologies:
b. Disabling Cookies: The use of the cookies described above improves the functionality of our Website and your experience using it. If you do not want these cookies to be served on your device, you are able to disable them by changing the settings on your browser, or on your device. Please note that if you do decide to disable cookies you may not be able to access all or part of our Website, some of the features of our Website or our Website may not function properly. By continuing to use our Website, including using social networking media functionality, you consent to the relevant cookies being set on your device.
c. More information: To find out more about how cookies work, how to manage and delete them and to see which ones have been set please visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
d. Cookies we use: Descriptions of the cookies used by our Website, and in connection with our Website are provided in the Table below.
f. Device Identifiers: When you use a mobile device to access our Website, we may access, collect, monitor, store on your device, and/or remotely store one or more "device identifiers." Device identifiers are small data files or similar data structures stored on or associated with your mobile device, which uniquely identify your mobile device. A device identifier may be data stored in connection with the device hardware, data stored in connection with the device's operating system or other software, or data sent to the device by us. A device identifier may deliver information to us or to a third party partner about how you browse and use our Website and may help us or others provide reports or personalized content and ads.